Monday, November 1, 2010

Excuses, excuses.....and SHRINKY DINKS!

Blogging has been a big pain in the bum lately....SERIOUSLY...I've been having issues with picture storage space, which is completely my own fault...the pictures my camera takes are entirely too big. So, I guess I should get to reading that handy manual that comes with it...someday.
So...I'm learning to upload to an outside source, then embed the pictures here...which takes entirely too long! Plus! After moving Jax into the craft room and the craft crap into the bedroom...I have no computer to waste my days at! lol...a good thing...yet a bad thing...

Needless to say, I've got lots of posts to do! Lots and lots!

These are the Shrinky Dink pendants I did for our Primary kids for Primary Program day. So cool!!! I'm SO making some sweet Christmas presents out of them, too. 
I bought the kind that are printer-friendly....which is nice, because you edit your image or picture...then print it out to a larger size...
From Untitled Album

Then you put them in the oven and watch them SHRINK!
I know this is an old, old craft...but its so fun!!

Then you have small little pendants...they are pretty thick, too!












And then and then and then....

2 comments:

Krista said...

That is sooooo cool!!
Trav got an external hard drive that we store all of our pics on. It makes it easy:)

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I store all my pictures on an external harddrive, too....but this is something different than that, I think! But who knows...I'm prob missing something!