Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I need to learn how to share....

......don't I??

I constantly get "where did you get that?!" So...I'm going to start sharing...before I forget!

Not to say I'm feeble-minded....but I am good at grabbing a link and not bookmarking it...so when someone wants to know where I got it...I can't say! :\

Here is my latest find from Made with Love and Glue. She posted a tutorial awhile back and this picture just happened to be in on the side table with her finished project.....and everyone wanted it! {including me!}  So I was oh-so-happy that she posted a link to download! So go to her website and download it!! It comes in color and black and white. Good stuff. Its such a very lovely candid shot of our Prophet. He's such a happy guy!!
Feelin' the love?? Happy to SHARE!

1 comments:

Christina said...

Now for the REAL question...can you COME TO ME and share your hands?!? You are so crafty and everytime you post something...ahhhh jealousy!! So, wanna come for a visit...and CRAFT the whole time?!?! heheh