Tuesday, April 26, 2011

{Sharing}

I am like ALL about the birds lately....the birds, the birdcages, the sticks-branches....I threw Shannon a baby shower this past weekend....and whadyaknow...it was a 'bird/nest' theme....geez louise.
{working on that post, too....prepare to be amazed...}

So, of course when I ran across this print on Tatertots & Jello's blog.....I about died.
Seriously.
Ok, well maybe not died....silly.

Anywho....
you can download and print it off over at One Rad Mother.
And the quote really speaks to me....
none of us should EVER apologize for just being yourself....no matter how insensitive people can be with their comments....be who you want to be....whoever that is!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Super cute. I;m glad y'all had a good time and I'm sorry I missed it.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

We missed you, too, sister!! We need to have another crafting party or a GNO dinner or somethin' :)
Hugs!