Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pull-apart pizza.

With my family living with us, I have felt the need to step up my dinner-game.
As in....easy, "fabulous" meals....DIFFERENT meals....our family is notorious for spaghetti, hamburger helper, chicken stuff and bean burritos....aaaaaand repeat.

So, thanks to Pinterest {if you haven't wasted several hours of your time on this site....you betta get yoself over der...let me know if you want an invite!} I came across a twist to another family favorite: pizza! We are on quite the tight budget these days, so no getting pizza on a weekly basis. And since I hate {hate, hate, hate} freezer-pizza, I'm always wary at even trying to make my own!

But Pull Apart Pizza, found on Sweet Treats Good Eats, is Holy Yum Yum.
The crust is a roll of Pillsbury French Bread, we couldn't find "french" so we used Italian bread...same thing, right?! :\
It turned out maaaahvelous!
Seriously. Try it.
Your family will thank you!

2 comments:

Bell Family Blog said...

Fabulous! Im going to try it! Thanks for sharing!!

Colton Anne said...

I'm way excited to try this now!! :)