Friday, November 4, 2011

Check out my deal!!

A few months ago, at our family reunion, my cousin Katie noticed my camera strap cover and asked me if I'd be interested in making and selling something like that in a boutique that she and her husband were putting together.  She's got this awesome Etsy shop, GigisPetals. I'm over the moon proud of her for what she's created!

So....now it's my turn to sell! The boutique Katie and her hubs created is GigisPetals.com. It's so neat! You can sign up for daily deals to be sent right to your inbox {if you haven't signed up already, you should...no spam, just crafty goodness!!}.
Today....I'm the featured "deal"...well, not me exactly Ü but my camera straps.
When I found this grey houndstooth fabric, it was love at first sight. I don't know what it is about grey...but I L♥VE it. And I love me some rosettes...so I combined the two and viola! beautiful camera strap covers!
I hope you'll head over and take a look.....just click the picture and it will take you right to GigisPetals!

I'm crafting my little heart out these days...trying to get ready for the holidays. You know me and my handmade gifts, eek! You either love 'em or ya don't {and if you don't....just keep that to yo-self♥}.
I'm also trying to get things made to put in my Etsy shop, which I finally named: Ruffleberry Bazaar.
So....more to come!!

4 comments:

Jen B. said...

AHH!! So exciting Sarah!!! :) These are awesome!! :D

Krista said...

I'm so excited for you!!! You are amazing and I'm so glad you are finally doing your own shop!!

craftyashley said...

Those are SO CUTE! Now I just need a real camera with a real strap! Perhaps I'll get one for my "future camera?!" c

Jen-CraftOManiac said...

The Camera Straps are so cute Sarah great job. I was very happy to help GIGis Petals out. Cute stuff. Take care. Jen