Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tidbits....

What a BEAUTIFUL two days we have had here! It's been absolutely amazing to see the sun shining outside....and it even drew us sickies out the door yesterday AND today for a nice walk around the neighborhood. We were a little extravagant today, and walked up the hill to the school playground (James and I huffing and puffing to the top)....but it was fun to hear the girls squeal in delight as the saw where we had taken them. It's been so nice to have James around this weekend....it has seemed to be a SSSSLLLLOOOOWWWW weekend, mainly just b/c we have kept to ourselves inside. We don't mind, though, the more time with Daddy, the better.
Only one more week with the old company, and James will be starting with XTO.
So...I've decided that all ya'll chilly-climated people need to just move here and enjoy our SUN. Your houses are all picked out and ready Ü. HUGS from us to you...we MISS ya'll!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

So glad ya'll had some sun. It was freezing in Oklahoma.

Unknown said...

Hey you- I need your blog address! the only way I can read your blog and see all the cute and fun pics. is if I go through Julie. So what is your blog address? or do I have to be invited? I was having a problem with that as well!

Anonymous said...

I want a big house!!! Did you pick out one of those with a pool, a waterfall, some kind of water?? I love water!!! Or I can just come get in your pool if James won't get too upset!! HAHA!!!

Big G said...

After 4 inches of snow last night and 6 more on the way, I am just about ready to take you up on that offer! I am anxious to get back to Vegas on Wednesday!

Big G said...

even if it's only for 3 days!