Thursday, March 13, 2008

I bid you Adieu!

We're headed to Missouri in the morning for the Funeral on Saturday. It's a bitter-sweet occasion, I get to see a gazillion people I haven't seen in YEARS, but the reason is oh-so-sad.
I was thinking I would just go ahead and take a little internet-blog-haitus...but I'm thinking I will have to check Missy's to see who won the header! LOL...
But...see ya'll soon...I'll be back with tales of fun and adventure (with pictures!) from the grand metropolis that is Sikeston....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang I was in Sikeston all week. I left Saturday though. Sorry for your loss. Love ya!!

~jAnA~ said...

SARAH...I can't believe that I missed you. I was at the viewing Friday night, but didn't see you. I ran into your mom, though. Bummer, I hate to think you came all this way and I missed seeing you and your family.