Saturday, May 10, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

The girl's and I have been needing
a Girl's Night Out for awhile now,
and Thursday night we finally got one!
We went and had our fave food from Chili's
(that's right, steak for me Ü)
then caught a great chick-flick, Made of Honor.
(Gotta love Patrick Dempsey)
I've been waiting a few days to post about how much
fun I have had, so I could post this picture:

I love our cheese-ball smiles! They tell the story
of what fun we had!
I'm very grateful for the friendships I have
made here in Texas...
my only regret...that I didn't form a friendship
with Miss Jenny sooner!!! And now she leaves us
in just a few short weeks. I am so thankful for the
blog world, cause it's gonna make me feel just that
much closer! Cheers to friendships new and old!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Ahh! I'm jealous;) I'm glad you had fun.

Jenny said...

You better stop it or I'm gonna cry!

Shannon said...

It was good, much needed and carefree fun! Thanks again for having the idea and making the plan come along!