Wednesday, July 2, 2008

{Splish, Splash}

I've been taking my sweet time getting around to posting lately. Whoops...but oh well, better late than never. Last Friday, we had some friends over for a swim and some lunch. We always have a blast when there is company in the pool! Thanks to Erin for runnin' in and grabbing her camera so I could have these cute pictures!!
Bella and Brady sitting on "the waterfall"...all we need now is a slide!

Aube looking classy in my glasses....

Fynn was crackin' me up trying to drink the waterfall...

Natalie and Auntie Erin....their "myspace pose"...isnt that what it's called?

Please ignore the beached whale in this next picture...I AM working out 3 days a week to try to NOT look like this anymore Ü. BUT...I had to post this picture...mainly b/c it shows that my Aube DOES trust me! LOL...that day she started to jump from the ledge of the pool into my arms! YAY! She's finally starting to like the water, as long as mommy is in there with her!

4 comments:

Cheree said...

Oh please . . . never call yourself a “beached whale”. You’re gorgeous!
I look forward to reading your blog every day at work (sometimes before I even check email!) You guys look like you have so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Love the pool...wish I still lived near:(

Kelli said...

I echo Cheree, you are nothing iike a beached whale! It was a lot of fun, and Fynn stayed hydrated the rest of the day thanks to the waterfall.

Ashley said...

Cute pics! If anyone tried to take a picture of me in a bathing suit, I would be soo mad. You look fine! Fynn is so funny drinking the waterfall.