Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oh my darlin', OH MY DARLIN'....OH MY DAAAAAARLIN' Clementine...

Dearest Clementine...
Oh how I love thee...let me count the ways!

This is my one craving for this pregnancy. I don't know if I've mentioned it...but I've been freaking out b/c I really have no appetite...I mean, I'm a girl who knows how to EAT...but nothing really ever sounds GOOD (except steak...but only from Chili's or Tx Roadhouse or Red Lobster...but I don't think eating out every night is in our budget), it's really sad, I know. It's actually a good thing...cause I'm not gaining any weight. I lost a few pounds in the 1st trimester and I've just stayed there. Obviously I'm getting ginormous-er, duh...that's what happens when your preggo. But scale-wise, I'm happy for now ;).
I love these little Cuties, I eat them constantly all day long...and MerlinColtonEugeneWilbur loves them, too. Seriously...after I eat one of these, he's doing backflips in there...it's such a great feeling!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Krista said...

I must be gaining it all for you:) Love those clementines! Now you have me wanting some! :)

Kari said...

That's one of the major things I craved with Kaleb. That and cereal at like 10pm every night. OH and TACOS and Nachos from Taco Bell That was at the end though....Still craving those all the time!!!

craftyashley said...

I am on the clementine bandwagon too! I know you can get them canned as mandarins all year round, but peeling the tiny skin just makes it better somehow!

Jennifer said...

I've been craving those too.. But settling for big oranges that are little less pricey for now ;) hehe.. And Cayden is loving oranges too.. I'm actually needing to get some more today!! :)

Jenny said...

Um, I love those too! I need to go and buy a crate or two for us to inhale next week. Mmmmm. As for the weight thing, that is so interesting because do you know the EXACT same thing has happened to me? Nothing, and I mean NOTHING sounds good ever---except the most tempting of foods (i.e. good steak, sometimes pizza, etc). And weight-wise I ws right there with you--losing in the 1st trimester and just now finally gaining some weight. Weird, huh?

Kristy Pool said...

Wish I could say the same. I ate Häagen-Dazs my entire pregnancy with Rex. Just barely taking it off now by eating mainly only pumpkin seeds.

Christina said...

HOLY COW!!!! I am having the same craving! We went through a coscto size bag in 2 days and I just went today and got 2 more bags! They'll be gone before the weekend is over!! Mmmm...Mmmm...Good!!!