Monday, March 8, 2010

We shall call this post: Grammy and her babies...

One thing I would love to have is a camera that takes several frames of pictures at one time. So you get a TON of goofy pictures of a person doing one action. You know...like a dog catching a frisbee or Bella picking her nose.
But instead...we just take the same picture over and over again...but it yields the same result. Lots of goofy pictures! Well...cute goofy. Not goofy, goofy.
Everyone get's settled....what a CUTE picture this will make...famous last words....
5 kids vs 1 Grammy...the odds don't look good!
We'll just have to call this one: "Why is everyone looking at the camera and smiling but BELLA?" But in her defense, she is getting slightly mauled by Rylee, who just can't get enough of her Bella.
This one documents Bella's classic "cheese" face. You can totally see her saying, can't you? And Kaleb's slightly confused "Why is my mommy over there, not holding me?" face. Which was seen quite frequently thru out the weekend ;).
Grammy thinks to herself "Im soooo stealing all these babies, surely the airline will let me on the plane with them all in my carry-on." The kids are clueless....laughing at Uncle Josh.
And this one: "Kaleb wonders why the heck they have to take so many pictures (and WHY did they take my binky??) and Bella sympathizes 'just go with the flow, dude'". And don't think we don't see you Rylee, sticking out your tongue, sweetcheeks.
Last but not least: The infamous "2 camera" photo. Grammy is looking at her camera and the kiddos are looking at Aunt Saha. Mwhahahhaha...my evil plan worked! Kaleb and Bella smile!! But not at the right camera!
So there you have it...lots of goofy, tons of cute...and a wish for photoshop to switch out some faces!

And yes, I made the girls all Valentines day shirts...of course, I procrastinated it (who moi?!), so they didnt get to wear them till Monday...and did I get a picture of them together in their shirts...umm no, cause that would have been cute and SMART. Ü
Photobucket

9 comments:

Carol Swift said...

I love these photos! Grammy looks pretty fabulous and those kids are so cute!

Bell Family Blog said...

Lol! Great Pics Sarah! What cute kiddies and what a lucky Grandma!! Love the shirts!

Jenny said...

1.) There is NO WAY that super cute lady could possibly be a grandma! :)

2.) These kids are all so adorable I might have to eat them.

3.) That squishy little baby is TOO CUTE!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Yeah, you may just be her new favorite, Jenny ;).

Now we know where James gets his looks, huh? hehehe

Jenni said...

The shirts are too cute. How exciting to have such great family time all together.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I totally got that idea from you, Jenni...with the zebra and pink! :) Yours was way cute b/c you have a sewing machine, tho!

Krista said...

I totally love the shirts!!

Colton Anne said...

I just knew you made those shirts! So cute!

Ashley said...

great pics and hey I love your snazzy red couch ;)