Friday, April 2, 2010

Gimme Gimme Gimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimme

James is constantly laughing at me.....as I'm constantly walking around the kitchen looking for baked goods.
I know they aren't there...cause I didn't bake them...and didn't buy the ingredients. But nevertheless....I still look. So I finally gave in because I had a coupon, and bought some cookie mix..."ran" out of time to make them....and left James a note...on a POST-IT....cause you know I love my post-its...it's the communication method of the future, forget texting!

He just laughed.

And then he made them for me Ü.

Cause he's awesome like that.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Shannon said...

that's just sweet. dontcha just love husbands that put up with our shenanigans? I sure do!

Jennifer said...

oh so lucky.... I want some!! ;)

craftyashley said...

Well you're baking the baby- the least he could do is throw some cookie dough in the oven once and a while. lol

Jenny said...

first of all, Ashley's comment cracked me up.

Just love doting husbands! Steven is famous for doing late night snack runs---I love him for it. Way to go James. '

PS (JUST ONE MORE DAY!!!)

Jenni said...

Good job James!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I love it when husbands bake cookies!

Colton Anne said...

Way to go James and by the way, I love these bag of cookies!! :) I buy them a lot more now!!