Thursday, September 2, 2010

Time, Time....who's got the time!

.....my sentiments exactly, Mr White Rabbit. It's been one heckuva week, thank you very much. But it hasn't been a BAD week, just a full week...
(to get the point of this post....head over to The Daily Dribbles....where it's free therapy day, who couldn't use some free therapy!)

.....dear Job. (That's job...not Job,  the biblical figure...but close in comparison, if you think about it, kinda) Thank you very much for not ending like you promised. You said we'd all be gone by the end of August, yet it's September 2nd and here we are....still working! Still staying up way too late, still having the same rads yell at us for no reason, still fixing typo's such as: dizzyness, abscess and vomitting (did you know, vomitting only has one T?? now ya do...). I'm so done with you, Job...done! Done with my stay-at-home, awesome pay, 'we're gonna lay you off', work until 1am ....JOB (don't hate...it's harder than you think). I'm holding out for a promised severance, thank you very much! Here's hoping I still get it....

.....Thank you very much, husband, for not mowing the lawn....so that I have to waste precious, precious Jaxson-naptime mowing. And a double thank you for an empty gas can...which I can't go refill because of said boy sleeping....so I figure I will just wait till he wakes up and its a bazillion degrees outside to get the gas and then finish mowing...but nooooo, say hello to rain! Leaving me with a 1/3rd of the yard mowed. Eh, who cares anyways...it's just a lawn. And it DID rain, which cools everything off and is a great excuse to use to NOT mow the lawn, just wish I had known that before I started! I could have been sewing, not mowing!

.....Yes...that is my middle child playing video games all day, thank you very much. What is she supposed to do when her playmate of 2 years is gone the entire day? Play with me?? Ü

.....Thank you very much, power bill for being a ba-zillion dollars each month. And thank you very much, stupid foundation-that-we-never-knew-about-or-we-wouldn't-have-bought-this-house, for cracking the walls and letting all the cool air up and out! And thank you very much, a/c, for making my office temps comparable to the artic frontier and the rest of the house just comparable to a winter in Montana....hmmm, I wonder why our power bill is so much, lol. We keep it on 79-80 most days and I'm still cold, I thought fat people were supposed to be hot all the time??

....speaking of fat....Thank you very much, fatness....for being so fat, and not wanting to go any where. For increasing every time I eat a cupcake....what gives?! And thank you very much, Sarah Rue for losing so much dang weight. Holy crap, you go girl...way to make me jealous. I'm totally having weight issues right now...Jax turns 5 months old next week and I'm tired of carrying around all this babyfat!


I feel like all I ever do is complain anymore. Ugh. Snap out of it, sister...I'm usually a happy person...and I am still to some degree...it's been such a fun week, everything I've booked myself for this week has been something I WANT to do. I'll post cute picture of Jax tomorrow to make up for such a downer post or a I'm-grateful post, or something!! lol. I wonder if therapists get depressed....

If you have some thank you's to hand out...link up over at Daily Dribbles...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

While we're waiting for the waambulance to get here, it was the March Hare that said that, not the White Rabbit. The dishes are done. When is your break?

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Was it really?? I always thought the white rabbit ran around saying that.

Jenni said...

I feel your pain sister!