Thursday, February 23, 2017

Eleanor

Eleanor is now 2 months old!
I can't believe how fast time has past!

She was born on Monday, December 19th at approximately 10:56am. We aren't 100% on the time because she was in a hurry to make her appearance!
The L&D nurse had me so comfortable I ignored the birthing signs...and so when she checked me, Eleanor was crowning and nurse Rhonda was scrambling to get everything in order. She called for Dr Butler but even sprinting thru the hospital, she didn't quite make it! The NICU nurse was called in because Eleanor had her cord wrapped twice around her neck, but there weren't any complications from that, thank goodness.
She weighed 7 lbs 8 oz and was 20 inches long.
They laid her on my chest and I couldn't believe she was real! It was quite the journey to get her here and we are so glad she's ours!

No comments: