Friday, July 27, 2007

Families are Forever....thank goodness!!!

Have you ever had a moment where you just sit there, surrounded by family and think.....I get to be with these people for eternity and I am SO happy??!! My family drove in with their RV on Monday night and I have had about a dozen of those moments since then. They drove out today and it seems like the last 3 days have been the shortest of my life!! I am not sad....I get to see them again in a week in Utah.
Bella got horrifically sick on Monday night, she was throwing up ALL NIGHT LONG...which is odd and scary because Bella never ever ever gets sick....seriously...the last time she had been sick was in Las Vegas before we moved here 10 months ago. Anyways, I ended up sleeping on the floor with her that night. So, my family's first day here, Sunday wasn't full of too much fun, we just hung out and swam. Wednesday we went to the Zoo...which was fun, BUT totally not cool to go on a 1/2 price day, way too many people scarin' off the animals! Thursday we went to Hawaiian Falls waterpark in Dallas.....also not the best place to go....I was told that NRH2O was better...should have listened (sorry Rhea)! No fun places for the under 48" to play! But all-in-all it was fun because we were TOGETHER!

Above R to L: Emmalee and I, Laura and I, Papa John

Above R to L: Bella, Bubba John and Hannah


Those are some proud grandparents!
So...tomorrow night we leave and fly to Las Vegas, where we will stay for a night and then visit with family there. Then Emmalee, the girls and I are driving home to Cedar City. My parents will meet us there after driving to Memphis to see Grandparents Sargent and then to Sikeston MO, which is where we are all from. I am debating on driving the girls up to see my sister Jen in SLC, she works all day so I thought I might take the girls to Temple Square or do something fun like that. I dunno...just depends, I guess, I have a TON of people I need to spend time with in Vegas, too!!! Hopefully I will have some pictures for you along the way... :) Hugs!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Sarah it sounds like you are having such a great time! I am so glad that you are getting to see your family, it is hard without any family nearby. I bet it is hard for them not to have you close by too b/c you are such a sweet person! That's why we love you so much! I hope you have a great trip and we will see you when you get back. We will be able to share family stories b/c while you are gone my sister will be in town.

Christina said...

Ok...is your mom crying telling Bella good bye?? In the first pic?? What a sweet moment! Your parents are some PROUD grandparents FOR SURE!! Great pics!! I am glad you got to spend time with them! If you have a min or two while you are here.....we'd LOVE to see you too!! I know how it is though...so if you don't have time...don't sweat it!!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

In that first picture...my mom and the rest of the fam had just gotten here and she probably is crying :) but maybe she is smiling...i dunno...very joyous moment! I was just thinking about coming and seeing you!!! That would be fun! :) I will see what i can do :).