Wednesday, February 13, 2008

pre-Valentine sweetness

Family...please accept my apologies...I just
realized it has been at least 5 days since posting
pictures of my cuties!
So....needless to say I have a PLETHORA
of pictures to post....get ready. set. GO!

I found this shirt at WalMart
and couldn't resist...she is going to get
plenty of wear out of it by St Patty's Day!

I know...horrible mommy, taking
pictures of her baby-girl crying..
I thought it was ironic that she fell
about 2 seconds after the first picture...
I took her luck, I guess...rubbin' that belly!

Look at what my daddy did to me...
In another life he was a hairstylist.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Too cute, those girls of yours. I thought I was the only one who took pictures while driving. Always thinking of the blog!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

hehe...totally...kinda crazy, but whatever, Im just embracing it!

Caedyn said...

Your girls are just too cute! I’m now equally addicted to checking out your blog as I to thinking of things to add to mine. See what you started?! Speaking of blogs, I came across this website and it sounds pretty cool. They’ll turn your blog into a book! http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

We really need to get together sometime soon. Caedyn needs some girlfriends!

- Cheree

Jennifer said...

Sarah you're such a cute mommy!! We're hoping with our tax REBATE that we can get a digital camera for me!! so i can post pictures of my cutie.. who is cranky at the moment.. Bottle time.. :)

Hannah said...

These pictures are just TOO CUTE! Thank you for posting them!

Kelli said...

You must take pictures of the tantrums! She is so dang cute, and I do want to rub that belly.

Shannon said...

Very, very cute! I just want to squeeze her, adorable!