Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thought of the day.

More babies are born in the month of September than in any other month.
I totally stole this idea from James, actually...but since he seems to be boycotting his blog at the moment (it has been like what, 3 months since his last post) I think I deserve to use it!
We have this book (that James has read all 752 pages) called "Uncle John's GIGANTIC Bathroom Reader" that contains hundreds of pages of savvy and intriguing information. Well...I don't know about intriguing....but I think I'll start putting it on the sidebar. Ü
And those who had the opportunity of getting a laugh out of this post while all it said was "THOUGHT OF THE DAY".....yes it was blank for a slight window there.....if I actually had to think up a thought of the day by myself...it would most definitely be BLANK. Ü

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hahaha.. We have that book.. I don't know if its the GIGANTIC one or not.. but Adam loves it and tells me all the useless facts :) haha..

Shannon said...

LOL, my dad has one of those books! I got it for him for a Father's day gift one year. I love to read it when we visit! Looking forward to your updates, and yeah I saw the blank post, I actually clicked on the "thought of the day" thinking it was a link, and it was...to the blank post! lol

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

My boys were born in September! It is a great month :)

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Bella was born in September, Aubree in October...must be something about December/January...holidays make babies!!!

Krista said...

Yay for September!!! We better get awesome babies for being prego all summer long!!

Unknown said...

speaking of babies.... Starting in August with Bella we have Aug, Sept., Oct., and Nov. babies now! well Sept. is my birthday but such an expensive time of year with the Holidays and all!

Hannah said...

So Sarah... is this an announcement?

Anonymous said...

NO this is not an announcement. We just got rid of two baby squirrels. We don't need anymore babies for awhile.

Jenny said...

For the Grundberg family it's always been the winter months...it's the cold weather.