Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Favorite phrases....

Aube: "I know you" (Ok, this doesn't seem like alot...but those who hear that phrase as much as me, coming from Sleeping Beauty, know what I am talking about! "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream...........") she'll even sing for us on a lucky day. Of course, I used it today to annoy the crap out of her.
Aube: I knooooooooow you.
Mommy: I know you know you.
Aube: No, Mommy! I know you!
Mommy: I know you, I KNOW YOU! I KNOW YOU!
Aube: Stop it Mommy.


Bella: "No, I not." This phrases appears here and there.....and it's quite annoying! But she makes up for it with "Whatcha doin' honey?"

3 comments:

Shannon said...

kids say such cute things!

Krista said...

Ahhh! Too cute!

Jenny said...

I could just hear Bella in my head saying "whatcha doin', honey?" SOO CUTE!