Saturday, September 26, 2009

PICTURES!!!!

You know how I like my pictures! And a BIG THANK YOU to Kelly for taking pictures and letting me "steal" them...what a true friend! I have to say, she had the best shirt of the night for the football game. James and I at the reunion. He stuck it out with me, even when I wandered around the room for a moment to talk to friends here and there. He did get to eat some peach cobbler, tho...the lady guilted him into eating the WHOLE thing because it was "the best homemade cobbler" lol.
The one thing I loved about the reunion was being able to see some of my bestest friends. Beth, the first chick on the left...she was my first best friend in Sikeston. Kelly, next in line, was one of my best friends thru junior high and high school...she was with me through some rough times (remember when I got smacked out by your house, Kelly?? hehe). And then there's Tanya, right next to me....she and I became friends in junior high when I sat with her at lunch because I didn't have anyone else to sit with! We spent alot of time together in band because she was a twirler and I was the drum major. And then of course, we spent alot of weekend time together getting into trouble together ;).
I mean....we were perfect angels. Gotta love the memories.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Its so weird to see them all grown up.. Even though I'm quite young ;) I still see all you friends from Sikeston as they were in High school.. and oddly enough I remember these ones the best!! Especially Tanya! :) I'm glad you had fun..

Kelly said...

Awww, you're welcome, Sarah :) And dang, I forgot about that smack thing. Not cool!! My favorite memory was my 17th b-day. You and Tanya shoe polished all over my car "Taco Bell or Bust" lol

Jenni said...

I had a blast at my reunion and maybe Derek will get to go to the 20 year. He was still in FL the first go round.