Monday, November 30, 2009

Add it to the list...

...of Christmas crafts I just can't pass up! Believe me...my "Craft Idea" binder is filling up...all these crafty ladies out there! And I have to apologize to my family...cause once again, I've overwhelmed myself with making stuff for them :S...I'm on track, tho, thank goodness!

One blog I love to read is Be Different, Act Normal. She posts daily about different decorating ideas and crafty ideas...it's bliss!
A few days ago, she posted about this Mini Monogram Wreath. And with my obsession with letters...I knew I had to make it! It only took my about an hour...and $5! I bought the garland for $1 at the Dollar Tree (which is actually a wonderland for Christmas crafters).

The step-by-step directions are over on Living with Lindsey (another oh-so-crafty-chick).
This is what it looks like before trimming...kinda hairy. Ü
And even holding it over a trashcan whilst trimming....still a big ole mess! But totally worth it.
Cause it's just so cute!
I'm hanging mine on the front door. The girls like to pet it when we're unlocking the door. lol. Ahhh!! Yay for Christmas crafts.
Photobucket

11 comments:

Krista said...

So cute!!

Kari said...

that's cute...I have no patience to do it though :)

Kari said...

that's cute...I have no patience to do it though :)

Jenny said...

ACCCKKK!!! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I might even try it!

Jennifer said...

Okay ms crafty!!! Geez! :)

Jennifer said...

Pressed the button too early.. but its really adorable.. I showed Adam and he was like "and the K is for what?? Christmas starts with a C" haha! HE finally got it though :) So cute!!

Ashley said...

CUTE! You amaze me with your craftiness!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

So cute!! And it looks great on the door.

Matt said...

I have to say that I was thinking for a long time about what the K stood for...duh

Julie said...

that turned out cute!

Colton Anne said...

So cute! It makes me think of letters on sesame street for some reason! But it's way cute!!