Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful...

...for Eternal families...makes me feel much better being so far away from everyone on Holidays. I'm grateful for the opportunity to spend Christmas with James' family in Minnesota...gives me something to look forward to. I had such a hard time last year being here in Tx all by ourselves...definitely don't want to go thru that again!

...for the Gospel and its truthfulness...and how by following the things I am taught, I become a better person each day.

...for my calling in the Church. It gives me an opportunity to serve, learn and progress in my own life.

...for my growing waistline...it just means I'm a little 'healthier' than the norm, lol. And my baby is strong and healthy. I'm even grateful for my heartburn! Just another reminder that I get to have another child in my life.

...for my two sweet girlies...who can make me smile and make me furious in a span of 2 minutes.

...for restaurants that are open on Holidays...especially Thanksgiving! I'm not a fan of cooking in the first place, so it saved me from having to slave away cooking for people (kids) who won't even eat it!! lol.

...for true friends...who keep me laughing and keep me sane.

...for humble Christmas'....it helps me get over my need to spend and helps to be to reach deep down and be more creative for gifts this year!

...for so much. I love this time of year...
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kari said...

I'm grateful for a wonderful sisterinlaw.