Friday, December 11, 2009

A week ago....

Wowza...where did the time go?? But last friday night, James and I attended the XTO Christmas Party. It was a blast! We got to dress up, eat good food, hang out with work friends and GAMBLE...haha. Well, not real gambling...but faux gambling, which is even better...cause you can 'go all in' and lose $5,000 and its no biggie! I tried my hand at Craps, like last year. But it just wasn't as fun. So we took over a Blackjack table and played for a few hours! I'm not a counter...I can barely add 5+5...so it was quite embarassing, counting on my fingers at a table full of accountants! BUT...it was fun. And I learned that pregnant bodies were not made for nylons! I was so uncomfortable the whole night. Ugh.

We got to ride in a horse drawn carriage to and from the party. Of course, it turned nice and cold that night...so we froze our buns off, but it was worth it.
And this was the only picture I got, unfortunately. My camera has decided to only work sporadically, totally not cool, especially this time of year!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

How sweet is that picture though?? All snuggled up in a horse drawn carriage? Aww :) I'm glad you guys had fun! :) And i can't count either ;) Also.. nothing is comfy about being preggers :) hehe... Love ya!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Of course...the horse on the way there STUNK really bad. lol.

Krista said...

How romantic:) You guys are so cute!