Friday, December 11, 2009

It's all in the name...

We are on the road to seriously damaging our child.

It's common knowledge that we spell things with our children's names. For example:
Isabella Ruth K. {IRK}
Aubree Susanna K. {ASK}
So...one of James' requirements for naming this boy is that it must spell something.
We've been going thru names, trying to decide....and today we came up with something brilliant!
Well, brilliant in OUR terms.

I like the name Emery....combined with Eugene, makes Emery Eugene K. {EEK} lol.
Well, another name we like is Embry, but I've always thought it too close to embryo. BUT, in true James-fashion...we could totally use that and do something like:
Embry Orson K. Or in other words: Embry O. Kirchnana.
Nice huh?
Poor child.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having us as parents and Bella and Aubree as sisters more than makes up for any name we could give him.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Rock on.

Julie said...

love it, you guys are too funny ;)

Kristy Pool said...

Oooo, I LOVE the name Emery!

Jenny said...

I love both of those names (emery and embry---not so much embryo) :D How about naming him William Robert and then everyone can call him BillyBob? ;)

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Too funny. I tried to make sure I didn't accidentally spell something when we had the twins. The new baby's initials are JAG.

Christina said...

I like Embry :) We are having name issues too. *sigh* The joys of adding another baby! :)

Colton Anne said...

I love the name Embry! So cute!

Colton Anne said...

Oh...and you must have the disease my parents had...I went from CAF to CAB...a cow to a car! Either way, there's the phrase, as big as a cow or as big as a car! :)