Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wishing you a little....


From our house to yours!
These are the pictures from our Christmas card....and I just had to share!

I know its still one week till Christmas, but I don't plan on posting before we head off into the wild blue yonder Ü. Yay for vacation!
I do have a lot to say...crafts to post, I WAS going to have a birthday post for myself...but Aube went and got sick and we've been stuck inside for the past few days, so there's really nada to post about! I was also going to post about the fact that we got Secret Santa'd for the first time last night, and let me say...WOW...they gave us all sorts of treats and snacks for the trip and it just brought tears to my eyes to be a reciepient of such generosity!
I hope the Christmas spirit has had time to dwell in our hearts this season so far....and that we will all celebrate the true meaning!
And the angel said unto them,
Fear not: for, behold, I bring you
good tidings of great joy,
Which shall be to all people.
For unto you is born this day in the city of David
a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.

May the timeless message of Christmas fill our homes with JOY today and throughout the year!
Love,
James, Sarah, Bella, Aube & Baby Boy K.

4 comments:

Krista said...

How adorable is that??? I love it!!! So sorry that Aube got sick! You will definitely have to make up for it!! I hope you have a great trip. Drive safe:)

Unknown said...

very creative, and cute!

Bonnie said...

So cute! Merry Christmas.

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

How cute!! Hope you have a great trip and a Merry Christmas!