Sunday, January 3, 2010

"For I know that my Redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth" Job 19:25

Our Primary theme for 2010 is "I Know my Savior Lives" and the General Primary Presidency has really set us up with some good stuff for this year! One of which is the new song for the year: I Know that My Savior Loves Me. We learned parts of this song today and I wanted to share it!



As I was sitting in Testimony meeting today listening to the different testimonies, this theme was running thru my mind. The outline for this year gives the children opportunities to KNOW their Savior, Jesus Christ and to gain a testimony of Him. I feel so grateful that I have the chance to help teach these children and learn right along with them.
I have a testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I know that it is true, and I know that by making the effort to learn along with the children, my testimony will be nurtured and grow!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Very pretty song. I love primary.