Sunday, April 18, 2010

My tie-dye guy...

Since, I'm having a ridiculously hard time blogging at the moment :)....mainly because I just want to hold this little boy all day and do NADA. Or if I do manage to put him down, I have to fold the growing mound of laundry that comes with a newborn that likes to pee. Anyways....I plan on writing his birth story one of these days!
But for now, I'll just have to subdue you with pictures.
As most people know, I have a love for tie-dye that is hardcore. So...of course, my newest child has a good-sized stack of onesies in bright colors! And good thing, too...we go thru 2-3 outfits a day on a regular day. Thank heaven's for onesies!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Such a cutie!!

Jenny said...

Okay, I haven't said anything yet, but I LOVE THE TIE-DYE ONSIES!!!!! Even thought they're a little big, I still put Jake in them all the time. They are just so adorable and I LOVE THEM! And Jaxson looks like a super-cutie in them too!

Jennifer said...

Man oh man.. He's so adorable!! :) I have some handsome nephews! I cannot wait to meet the little guy.. so adorable! :)

Colton Anne said...

I just can't say enough how cute he is!! I wish I was there to relieve your arms a bit and hold him!! :) Hugs and kisses to him!!

Lois Brown said...

Oh, my gosh, he is so dang cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely precious!!