Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bella loses a tooth!

Her first tooth is outta there!!! We've been waiting for awhile...both of her bottom teeth have been loose for about a month now...and boy, was she excited when one finally popped right out! Those teeth didn't want to let go! We've been having corn on the cob at least once or twice a week for the last month and it didn't phase her. But this last week, I'd been telling her to keep playing with it (if you look at her ballet dance video from the recital, you can tell she's got her tongue playing with her tooth thru the whole thing)...I even tried to convince her to let me just yank it out, but no luck Ü.
Now we just need the other one to come out...that one has her big-girl tooth growing in behind it already, poor girl has her momma's teeth. I had two rows of teeth for awhile and it's just weird!!
Explaining the Tooth Fairy is always fun....(just like explaining Santa and the Easter Bunny). Bella really wanted to MEET the Tooth Fairy and was quite disappointed when I told her she only came when we were sleeping.

I found this cute alternative to hiding the tooth under her pillow over at Mmmmcrafts. Isn't she the cutest?? Even tho she is missing her shoes....Mommy was procrastinating finishing Miss Tooth up, and was beat to the punch by Bella. I've been told she needs her ballet shoes ;).
The cutest part??? Her little mouth is a POCKET where you put the tooth. Cute, huh? Like way too cute.
Losing teeth, starting Kinder in 3 months, swimming underwater...
Next thing you know she'll be driving!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Stevie is quite impressed with Bella losing her tooth, and wants her to know he also lost a tooth and so now they're tooth buddies (his words, not mine.) ;)

Cheree said...

what?! What happened?! How is it possible that she's now old enough to be loosing teeth?
The toothfairy think is very, very cute. I might have to copy that idea from you. :)

Bell Family Blog said...

Wow Bella is growing up fast! Emma is so jealous!! She talks and talks about her loose teeth, but it's all in her head, the dentist said not for another year. That toothfairy pouch is the cutest thing ever!! If you ever make more of those I will so buy some from you!! :) Yay Bella she's going to love Kindergarten!

Jennifer said...

She's old enough to be missing teeth!? Oh man.. Time has flown by! But she's so cute :) and I love the tooth fairy thingy..

Colton Anne said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe she is that old!! I love the little tooth pillow thing! So cute, but I would expect nothing less from you of course!! :)