Monday, February 21, 2011

Fashion Sense

No one can accuse me of being a fashionista...what with my daily wardrobe of jeans {now shorts, yay Spring!} and tshirt!
But this little sassafrass doesn't take after her momma!♥.
Ever since the Big Snow of '11 {haha} she has been choosing her rainboots to wear over her usual sparkly shoes. It's a hard choice but someone has to make it!
 And don't even THINK about suggesting wearing pants....cause it ain't happenin' unless the bribery is nice and big...like getting to play at McDonalds or the park. Seriously, lady...put on pants for THE STORE??? You've got to be kidding.
And don't forget sunglasses....necklace....and the ever-present doll. Aube never forgets to bring her favorite princess along.
 Boots. Nothing like hearing the little klomp klomp klomp of little footsie, is there?


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

She's so adorable!! :) I love it!

Krista said...

Oh my goodness!!! She is so cute!! I remember her calling her little dolls something so cute when I came for a visit but I can't remember:) And may I ask where you got a time out bench!! I want it:)

Jenny said...

She is SOMETHIN' ELSE!

I've just been reading through your blog for the past 20 minutes or so, and I have to tell you I just love reading it! You are so dang funny--I love the way your write. Iknow I'm a big slacker in the comments department, but I just thought I'd let you know that reading your blog puts a big smile on my face. HUGS!

Colton Anne said...

Oh My Goodness!!! She and Cora would get along SO WELL! Cora's wardrobe lately has been her purple boots even though they are 3 sizes too big! She insists on wearing them after the snow too! How funny!

Emily said...

Hehe this made me giggle :) I love you guys!

craftyashley said...

I always looked up to you for fashion sense when you were the cool older cousin in high school!

And boy, that Aube can put together quite the outfit! The girls are the same way- pretty dresses or nothin'! We have to call a moratorium on that during the winter. But summer? I don't even bother buying shorts. lol