Wednesday, February 16, 2011

They say that the best way to have a little Heaven in your home is to have someone you love in Heaven.

We miss you so much, PopPop!
It's hard to believe that it's already been a year...time has flown by!
It's hard to accept that you are gone....that I can't call and say hi, hearing you exclaim "Oh Sarah-bear", a little bit of excitement in your voice.
A year is such a long time, isn't it?? Yet there's still a hole where you should be....and why is that, I ask myself that question a lot? I think maybe because you were taken from us so suddenly, with no good-bye's.
I'm so grateful you are in Heaven, watching over us....busying yourself with missionary work, teaching those who want to learn the truth.
 Thank you for your example of loving kindness....a trait that was passed from you to me through my mother. I hope to always strive to be like you in that way. To forgive, to love, to be HAPPY....because I know that is what you would want.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Ahhhh!! Hugs to you!! He was such a sweet man and anyone could tell that he loved you mucho:)