Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Eeeewwww....

It's no lie...our Spring in Texas is BEAUTIFUL.
So, we try and spend a good amout of time out-of-doors. Walking to get Bella from school, playing in the yard. Spray painting. Ha.

This is me. Introducing Jax to the half-dead grass.
He wasn't really a fan.
And he was Crabby. Mr Crabby. Just as the shirt describes.
I blame it on his teeth. Isn't that the best scapegoat?
Blame everything on the ever-growing teeth.
We are off on another adventure this weekend.
I still need to blog about last weekend and our last minute trip to Minnesota.
Just waiting on pictures. {Ahem}

4 comments:

Krista said...

We need 'like' buttons for blogs too:) But for this one I would need a 'love' button! He is a doll! Where did you find that shirt because my Aiden has been a crabby butt too:) I just realized that one of his teeth came through and I didn't even know it so I'm sure that is a big reason for it.

Jennifer said...

he is so stinkin cute!! I love the arms up like "no way am I touching that stuff!" haha.. so cute! you should make a surprise trip to SLC ;) hehe

Jenny said...

LOL! Jake is the same way about the grass. I have to put a blanket down or he cries. He just can't stand the way that grass feels! Jax is so stinkin' adorable, I love it.

Emily said...

I just LOVE him!! So cute... i miss you guys!