Monday, June 6, 2011

Bella gradumacated.

Tuesday, May 31st, Bella had her kinder graduation.

And I missed it.
Fail.

I couldn't believe it.
And I cannot even give you a reason why I skipped "award day".... I woke up to get her ready, then went back to sleep. *slaps forehead* And then I pretty much cried the rest of the day!
Thank goodness for a friend who took pictures for me!!

This one is called "Where's Bella?"
Oh there she is....in the blue shirt, with her back turned, looking at the parents...TRYING TO FIND HER MOM.
Crap.

This look on Bella's face is called "My mommy didn't come."
Sob.

I'm so proud of her! She got the Top Student award, a Citizenship award, and an Art Achievement award. She made such progress from the shy little girl at the beginning of the year.

Bella and Ms. Handley. We couldn't have asked for a kinder, more patient teacher!

2 comments:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

She looks like such a happy girl!
And don't be too hard on yourself. I went to the twins awards day but don't have any pictures because I spent the whole time wrestling with Jamie.

Colton Anne said...

You're such a good Mom! I feel for ya on missing it though. I'm sure Bella loves you just the same!!