Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Farther's Day.

And yes...I added the extra R on purpose. I HAD to put it somewhere...geez....
This Father's Day was fantastic....not only was I able to spoil my husband {it's the little things....like not making him get up with Jax...haha....and yes....he gets up with him EVERY night, cause he's awesome like that}...but I also got to have my dad here and  have James cook him a fantastic steak dinner.
James and I also had the privelege {Ü} to give talks in church today, too. I loved the Priesthood topics we were assigned....it's nice to be reminded how important the priesthood is in our lives. James did a fantastic job speaking about the privelege it is to be a dad. He makes me so proud! And it makes my heart melt to see how much he loves these kiddos.

3 comments:

MommaLove said...

Who is that good looking man with such beauti-mus children??? Oh! it's my baby! I wish I could have heard both of your talks.......... someday.

Colton Anne said...

What a fun Father's Day! You guys have such a great family..oh how I wish we lived closer to each other!!...SO BADLY! :) Can't wait to see you soon!!

Jenni said...

What a great picture.