Monday, July 16, 2007

Oh What a Night...

Late December back in '63...what a very special time for me....I remember what a night....

Have you ever heard that song before?? Anytime I say "Oh what a night" I have to sing the rest of that song in my head! I have no idea who the singer is....
Anyways....some of you know I work for Radlinx, well...Nighthawk Radiology really...they bought Radlinx a few months ago, but we still say "Radlinx, this is Sarah" when we answer the phone.....BUT...thats not the point, the point is...I absolutely love my job, but for some odd odd odd reason...sitting here at my computer makes me SO TIRED...maybe b/c I work till 2 in the mornin' and I dont get much sleep b/c lovely Aubree likes to wake up at the buttcrack of dawn.
I guess there really is no point, looking back at that comment....lol
Thats the beauty of being tired....NO POINTS NEEDED, people just understand!
Look at that mug...how can you be mad at THAT FACE for too long :). Good thing she is cute :).
Man oh man....she loves to exercise her VOICE! She has become a yeller....I cant figure out what she is yelling for, either....just attention? I've tried to give her a snacky, but she yells thru eating....I tried giving her juice...she drinks, then yells, drinks, then yells.....
I dunno....but it is A-NNOY-ING!
But look at that face....yeah....point made
She is going to be 9 months old on Wednesday....so cool....time has flown by so fast!
My sister Emmalee will be flying in on SATURDAY! I am so excited....then the rest of my family, minus Jennifer and Adam, will be driving into Dallas this time next week. I am so excited to see them....its been 8 months since I have seen them. I am *glad* we moved to TX...but the downside is not being able to be close to them. So not fun....ONE DAY....I tell myself that everyday....one day we will live closer and our kids will play together, and we'll have Sunday dinners again at "Ma-Mo's" house :). You never realize how important family is until they are hundreds of miles away!
click on that link....its hilarious. Hopefully it gets you to the ECard. If not, go to www.hallmark.com and find a Screaming Banshee ecard....you will laugh your head off!!

5 comments:

Christina said...

Ok....so do you work from home? I am trying to get a gig doing that! I don't know where to start. Let me know your secrets!!!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Yeah, i do work from home....and what totally stinks is that the company I work for wont hire out of the state of TX right now. We are changing over to Nighthawk Radiology, which is based out of Idaho, so maybe it will change. I have been trying to get people jobs, but my boss likes to have the option of "calling people into the office" even though I have never met her! But my mom would totaly benefit from a job like this, and my sister is having a baby and doesn't want to go back to work! So...it totally stinks! But Im going to keep bugging my boss-lady...maybe one day she will give in! She called me a couple weeks ago and asked me if I had any other friends to refer b/c she was looking to hire. I was like "if you'll hire people from NV or UT, then you'll have DOZENS of hard workers!" she just laughed!!
BUT....there has got to be other callcenters like this out there. We are called a virtual teleradiology call center....maybe that helps??
LOVE YA!

Christina said...

What all do you do? Just on the computer, or do you have to be on the phone too? DANG....I wish your company was hiring!! That sounds like a SWEET gig!! I will look online and see what I can find!! Thanks!!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Its on the computer and the phone. CT tech's call into our callcenter, which is forwarded to my phone (or one of the 5-10 people on the call center, then the calls just get forwarded to the next in line), they call in with the information on whatever kind of CT scan they did or xray or Ultrasound (because they dont have a radiologist oncall at their facility at the time)...I take the information down and put it into a study, then submit the study which gets routed to a radiologist who is reading from a computer in THEIR home, too!
Does that make any sense??
Then the radiologist reads it and a report is submitted to the ER.
Its a fabulous job...I really cant believe my luck in finding it...my visiting teaching companion had just started and referred me, and I will be forever grateful! I had thought about continuing massaging, finding a spa...but it just costs so much to get back into it, ya know???
So...yeah...I will keep my ears open for you!

Christina said...

Thanks girl!! You ROCK!!! Maybe ask your boss if she knows of anything like that in Utah?? Maybe she could give you some leads!!??? I am needing to work right now...and being almost 30 weeks preggo....Massage is NOT the ave I want to go down!! Maybe after Grayson is born!! haha