Monday, September 20, 2010

One of my favorite things....

Still a little too pricey at McD's...but oh my yum...the Very Berry (or Berry something...) so good! Just looking at it makes me want one.
Another one of my favorite things??
Fall TV starts this week...yay!!!! My timer is PACKED:
The Event, Mike and Molly, Hawaii Five-0 (swoon....Moonlight dude), Chase, Glee!!!!, Raising Hope, Running Wilde, The Whole Truth (yay! Maura Tierney is back, sporting her new short-haired do...winning her battle with cancer!), Criminal Minds!, Bones!, Greys Anatomy!, Private Practice!, Medium! I'm getting hives just thinking of it!!!

Summer TV didn't disappoint....I'm excited for the return of Covert Affairs, Rizzoli and Isles, Rookie Blue...and even the mini-series-thingy Persons Unknown had a crazy, strange, good ending!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love me some smoothies too.

Go to coupons.com

there is usually a dollar off of the yoplait smoothies (add apple juice NOT milk) they are pretty yummy that way

and a dollar off the jamba juice smoothies.

They are both in the frozen section of your grocery store by the frozen fruit. I love them and it is suppose to be 2 servings per bag. With the coupon they are more affordable.