Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Okay....fine. I'll blog.

I've been a serious little blog hiatus, have I not? Whoops....totally not intentional. I was selling a banner on my cousin's shop, GigisPetals, and it took all my time and energy. Now, I'm done with that, so I'm putting all my time and energy into getting ready for Christmas {and pinning on Pinterest, let's tell the truth here}.

So I need to do a little catchup...as always.
Like....Thanksgiving....that was fun times!
And family pictures!
I count myself lucky to have a friend as talented {super sweet and NICE, too!} as Stacie E. She took our family pictures last year and I was SO excited to have her take them again this year.
We went over to the Fort Worth Stockyards. I just love it there, very rustic! We even got to see the tail-end {ha!} of the Fort Worth Herd, the daily cattle drive.

They turned out fabulous!
If I do say so myself....
This one is my favorite!
 This one is my favorite too!
 And this one!!
{Notice the blue candy? haha...thankyousweettarts}
 This one is my favorite.
 And this one too!
 Oh....and this is my favorite
 And could it get more favorite?? I submit that it cannot.
So there ya go....finally a post from me! More to come, if I can get the laundry and dishes to shuttheirpieholes.

1 comments:

Jenni said...

Glad you're back!