Monday, January 30, 2012

IloveyousomuchIcouldsquishyou

I'm so glad the hubs remembered to snap a picture of this little stud yesterday!
I left early for church with the girls to attend choir....and totally forgot to set out clothes for Jax, which can sometimes spell disaster (James thinks black and blue can be worn together, and I submit that they cannot!). Welp, I had ALSO forgotten that I bought this little gem of an outfit at Target. Holy smokes, when my boys walked in, I about died from the cuteness. What a little MAN.
 Daddy also snapped this sweet little pic of my munchers. Saturday was quite the lazy day...

4 comments:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

He's going to be such a heartbreaker!

Tirzah D said...

he is so adorable!!

Emily said...

SO CUTEEEEEEEE

Danielle said...

seriously, what a stud!!! ♥