Thursday, August 21, 2014

Rangers game

James' work provides us with some seriously sweet seats. When they're available, we make sure to take advantage and sometimes bring some friends. The seats are behind home plate and maybe 4 rows back. 
 

  Sometimes we get lucky and have celebrity sightings. One game we saw Pudge Rodriguez. Luckily, Danielle was with us that game, too, and let us know who he was! 
This game, the Band Perry sat in front of us. They're my favorite and have been from the very beginning. I was definitely fan-girling. The sister is married to a Ranger, which is why they were in attendance.
Since I'm a big fan....I thought it would be awesome to get an autograph. I've never gotten an autograph before, I've never actually met a celebrity, so this was nerve-wracking. Especially when FRED came at my with his hand out like that, making me feel like I was going to attack them. Like, no dude...I just wanted to say hi. Fred isn't my favorite anyways - he always seems to ignore my family when we go to games. But the three of them didn't mind and signed my random piece of paper. 

No comments: